Provide one fact which you have learned about Dreamweaver during the DW unit. (example: The split view allows me to see my design and code at the same time)
You can see what your code will look like on the web by clicking the live button without even leaving Dream Weaver. You could also click the world icon in Dream Weaver and open a browser right from Dream Weaver to see your website.
In Dreamweaver this week, I learned that you can insert an image as a div and not have to type it in manually, but you should still check your code to make sure everything is correct.
One fact that I learned about Dreamweaver in the DW unit is how if you don't want to type a div tag and you don't want to put all the info into it you can click the div tool on the side. This makes a div tag for you and all you have to do is put the info into the parts that need it.
One thing I learned in dreamweaver is that I can have the point of view of someone looking at my site before I put it online. Also, I don't need to completely make all the divs by typing but, there is an insert tool for putting in a div
While using dreamweaver I learned how to code in a different style then previously. Using the options of dreamweaver you can code. Although this is not my preferred form of coding, it is still important to learn new things.
Dreamweaver allows you to edit contents of HTML and CSS by either editing with code directly, or by interacting with parts of a visual representation of the web page you are creating.
While working with Dreamweaver I learned that if Dreamweaver recognizes part of the code it will fill in the rest of it for you. For example, if you are closing a paragraph tag it will recognize that you were working with paragraphs and it will insert the tag for you.
What I learned about Dreamweaver, is that there are two ways you can insert code. Either regular typing or you cant use the tool box to choose which you want to insert in.
One fact I learned about Dreamweaver is that it has code suggestion. When you are typing in a HTML tag, Dreamweaver lists the available tags that you might want to use.
Live allows me to view my site and see what it would look like on the web
ReplyDelete1. I learned that you can see how your website will look on the web by clicking on the "Live" button.
ReplyDeleteIf you are in Live view, to be able to edit again you have to click on the live tab again.
ReplyDeleteThe globe looking button is used to view your site in a web browser.
ReplyDeleteDuring the Dreamweaver unit, I learned that when you start writing a close tag, it completes the close tag for you.
ReplyDeleteIf you click live it allows you to see how the site acts on the web.
ReplyDeleteBy clicking on the world in Dreamweaver, you can preview your site in a browser (firefox, chrome).
ReplyDeleteIn Dreamweaver you don't have to write all the code for the website, you can use buttons to create the site.
ReplyDeleteThe live view allows me to view my website the way a visitor would without having to preview it in a browser.
ReplyDeleteThe world icon allows me to my site on the internet
ReplyDeleteThe design option lets me see only the design and the code lets me only see the code
ReplyDeleteYou can see what your code will look like on the web by clicking the live button without even leaving Dream Weaver. You could also click the world icon in Dream Weaver and open a browser right from Dream Weaver to see your website.
ReplyDeleteI learned this week that one can code a website without knowing all the tags and how to code.
ReplyDeleteThe live view allows me to see a preview of what my code will look like on the web, it also shows me the areas where my divs are.
ReplyDeleteIn Dreamweaver this week, I learned that you can insert an image as a div and not have to type it in manually, but you should still check your code to make sure everything is correct.
ReplyDeleteOne fact that I learned about Dreamweaver in the DW unit is how if you don't want to type a div tag and you don't want to put all the info into it you can click the div tool on the side. This makes a div tag for you and all you have to do is put the info into the parts that need it.
ReplyDeleteI learned that you can code in another way than typing it all out. You can click buttons to set up what you want to happen in your code.
ReplyDeleteI learned that you could insert div tags by pressing this button instead of doing it by scratch.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I learned in dreamweaver is that I can have the point of view of someone looking at my site before I put it online. Also, I don't need to completely make all the divs by typing but, there is an insert tool for putting in a div
ReplyDeleteIf you press the live button, you can see your code work live on the website.
ReplyDeleteWhile using dreamweaver I learned how to code in a different style then previously. Using the options of dreamweaver you can code. Although this is not my preferred form of coding, it is still important to learn new things.
ReplyDeleteOne fact I learned during the DW unit is that if you just do {/ then DW will automatically close whatever tag you had previously opened.
ReplyDeleteDreamweaver allows you to edit contents of HTML and CSS by either editing with code directly, or by interacting with parts of a visual representation of the web page you are creating.
ReplyDeleteI learned that you can attach CSS style sheets to HTML files in the software so it recognizes the CSS rules automatically.
ReplyDeleteI learned that typing just </ when you have an open tag will automatically close the tag for you.
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I learned about Dreamweaver was that you can style in css without having to actually go to "mystyles.css" file
ReplyDeleteOne thing that I have learned about Dreamweaver during the DW unit was:
ReplyDeleteThe live view allows me to interact with the page.
I have learned that dreamweaver automatically closes your tags because it knows what to close first.
ReplyDeleteI learned the when you close tags, it automatically ends your tag.
ReplyDeleteDreamweaver has an option where you can create for example a div, you can choose your options (style...)and then it codes it for us.
ReplyDeleteI learned that there are many ways to complete one task on Dreamweaver
ReplyDeleteLive allows me to see what my page will look like on the web.
ReplyDeleteDreamweaver will finish your end tag for you, allowing you to move onto your next tag faster.
ReplyDeleteWhile working with Dreamweaver I learned that if Dreamweaver recognizes part of the code it will fill in the rest of it for you. For example, if you are closing a paragraph tag it will recognize that you were working with paragraphs and it will insert the tag for you.
ReplyDeleteWhat I learned about Dreamweaver, is that there are two ways you can insert code. Either regular typing or you cant use the tool box to choose which you want to insert in.
ReplyDeleteWhen closing tags, after you put the "</" part dreamweaver finishes the rest for you.
ReplyDeleteI learned that you can use the add css button to add new css rules from within the index.html
ReplyDeleteOne fact I learned about Dreamweaver is that it has code suggestion. When you are typing in a HTML tag, Dreamweaver lists the available tags that you might want to use.
ReplyDeleteWhen you start a tag and you can add content in it, then the closing tag automatically finishes and closes it for you.
ReplyDeleteI learned that Dreamweaver allows you to select a color which then automatically inserts as the corresponding hex codes
ReplyDeleteOne fact that I learned about Dreamweaver is that you can link things within one document which can be opened in other tabs but still in Dreamweaver.
ReplyDeleteDreamweaver will finish some tags for you.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I learned about dreamweaver is that you can view what your website looks like on different browsers.
ReplyDeleteDream weaver allows me to write my code and see what it will look like on the web at the same time.
ReplyDeleteDream weaver allows me to code and view what it will look like on the web at the same time.
ReplyDeleteThe live view allows me to view my website the way a visitor would without having to preview it in a browser.
ReplyDelete