I learned how to use the Content-Aware tool, which has the ability to remove items from an image by replace the selected area with pixels generated from the surrounding environment. To use it, you select an area, invert the selection, and fill it with content-aware. It's pretty snazzy.
In Photoshop, I learned how to use the content aware tool which allows me to delete part of an image and then it fills in the background where the part was deleted, and that part blends in with the rest of the background.
One feature that I learned to use with Photoshop this week was how to use the content aware tool, where you remove an image and it is filled in with very similar to background of the picture.
This week I learned how to work with the content aware tool.The tool allows you to cut out a certain piece of the picture and it auto replaces the background with its surroundings.
I learned how to use the magic wand tool to be able to edit large areas of a picture in photoshop. I used this a lot during the Taylor project to edit out large parts of the background in the picture of her.
This week I learned how to use the the magic wand tool. How this tool works is it removes all the back round in a certain area. So, this tool let's you remove a back round in a matter of seconds.
One feature in Photoshop that I learned how to work with this week was the magic wand tool. The magic wand tool selects parts of the background to copy, delete or edit.
One tool I learned how to use this week was the eyedropper. We used the eyedropper to select a color and efficiently apply the color to another feature in the Taylor Swift project.
This week in web design we learned to work with the pen tool. The pen tool allows you to be able to draw shapes and lines in photo shop. The shapes could be colored in and or used as a border for a picture. We also looked at a site to practice the pen tool called bezier.
One feature that I learned how to use in Photoshop this week is the effect tool. The effect tool is one thing that I learned how to use in Photoshop the effect tool can add effects to shapes, words and pictures. The effects that you can use can make whatever you are doing look a lot better for example you could add a shadow to a picture.
I learned to use the crop tool. It helps you make pictures smaller and cut out unwanted parts of the picture. You can hit C to use the brush tool in Photoshop.
I learned about the magnetic lasso tool this week. It is a feature that is used to select areas of the image and can differentiate between different colors to help you.
This week while using photoshop I learned how to use the magnetic wand tool. This tool allows you to select an image more precisely in order to erase it or the space around it.
One feature in Photoshop that I learned how to work with this week was the content aware feature. It allowed the user to take an object out of the picture and use other parts of the background to replace it.
I learned how to use the content aware. It deletes something from the foreground and fills it in with pixels from those around it. This can be used when one person is in the way of your photo.
I learned how to use the marquee tool. The marquee tool allows you to select specific shapes like squares, circles, and rectangles. You can then delete the selection, fill it with something else, or many other things.
This week I learned how to use the content aware tool. The content aware tool allows us make things disappear and replace them with pixels from the background.
One feature that I have learned to work with in the Photoshop software, is the magic wand. We used this magic wand to get rid of the background of our photo. Before this week I wasn't aware of what the magic wand did, and now I can efficiently use it, to the best of my ability.
One Photoshop tool in which I learned to use this magnetic lasso tool. As you go around a figure, the selected line gets close and automatically outlines whatever you are tracing.
I learned how to use content-aware to get rid of a person in the background of a picture.
ReplyDelete1: The text tool
ReplyDeleteWe learned how to use the magic lasso tool
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use content aware to delete an object and fill in the background on Photoshop.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use the pen tool.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use the lasso tool this week.
ReplyDeleteI learned the pen tool and how to use it with pictures you can take
ReplyDeleteI learned the crop tool.
ReplyDeleteA feature in Photoshop that I learned how to work with this week was the brush tool.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use the Content-Aware tool, which has the ability to remove items from an image by replace the selected area with pixels generated from the surrounding environment. To use it, you select an area, invert the selection, and fill it with content-aware.
ReplyDeleteIt's pretty snazzy.
I learned how to use the Magic wand.
ReplyDeleteThe magic lasso tool is the tool that I learned how to work with this week
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use the magic lasso to select part of the image and make it disappear.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use content aware to delete an object and fill in the background on Photoshop.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use Content Aware, which I used to take out a part of a picture.
ReplyDeleteIn Photoshop, I learned how to use the content aware tool which allows me to delete part of an image and then it fills in the background where the part was deleted, and that part blends in with the rest of the background.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to work with the content-aware feature. You outline a person, or an object, and then delete them, but it keeps the background.
ReplyDeleteOne feature that I learned to use with Photoshop this week was how to use the content aware tool, where you remove an image and it is filled in with very similar to background of the picture.
ReplyDeleteOne feature that I learned how to work this week was how to remove something from the background of an image (content-aware).
ReplyDeleteThis week I learned how to work with the content aware tool.The tool allows you to cut out a certain piece of the picture and it auto replaces the background with its surroundings.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use content aware to delete an object and fill in the background on Photoshop.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use the magic wand tool to be able to edit large areas of a picture in photoshop. I used this a lot during the Taylor project to edit out large parts of the background in the picture of her.
ReplyDeleteThis week I learned how to use the the magic wand tool. How this tool works is it removes all the back round in a certain area. So, this tool let's you remove a back round in a matter of seconds.
ReplyDeleteOne feature in Photoshop that I learned how to work with this week was the magic wand tool. The magic wand tool selects parts of the background to copy, delete or edit.
ReplyDeleteOne tool I learned how to use this week was the eyedropper. We used the eyedropper to select a color and efficiently apply the color to another feature in the Taylor Swift project.
ReplyDeleteThis week in web design we learned to work with the pen tool. The pen tool allows you to be able to draw shapes and lines in photo shop. The shapes could be colored in and or used as a border for a picture. We also looked at a site to practice the pen tool called bezier.
ReplyDeleteOne feature that I learned how to use in Photoshop this week is the effect tool. The effect tool is one thing that I learned how to use in Photoshop the effect tool can add effects to shapes, words and pictures. The effects that you can use can make whatever you are doing look a lot better for example you could add a shadow to a picture.
ReplyDeleteThe magnetic lasso tool
ReplyDeleteI learned how to get rid of a person using the content aware fill.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use the lasso and content- aware and remove shapes without removing the background of the image.
ReplyDeleteContent Aware Tool- Removes selected area and replaces it with what was most-likely behind it.
ReplyDeleteI learned to use the crop tool. It helps you make pictures smaller and cut out unwanted parts of the picture. You can hit C to use the brush tool in Photoshop.
ReplyDeleteQuick Selection Tool
ReplyDeleteI learned to work with the brush tool.
ReplyDeleteContent aware.
ReplyDeleteI learned about the magnetic lasso tool this week. It is a feature that is used to select areas of the image and can differentiate between different colors to help you.
ReplyDeleteThe brush tool which allows you to add or paint a shape on the image
ReplyDeleteThe Rectangle Maquee, which you are able to create rectangular shapes in your image.
ReplyDeleteQuick Selection Tool
ReplyDeleteThis week while using photoshop I learned how to use the magnetic wand tool. This tool allows you to select an image more precisely in order to erase it or the space around it.
ReplyDeleteContent Awareness: Uses advanced software to fill in a selected region to look like the background of the image.
ReplyDeleteThis week i learned about the content aware fill option which is useful for removing people from a image
ReplyDeleteOne feature in Photoshop that I learned how to work with this week was the content aware feature. It allowed the user to take an object out of the picture and use other parts of the background to replace it.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use the content aware. It deletes something from the foreground and fills it in with pixels from those around it. This can be used when one person is in the way of your photo.
ReplyDeleteI learned how to use the marquee tool. The marquee tool allows you to select specific shapes like squares, circles, and rectangles. You can then delete the selection, fill it with something else, or many other things.
ReplyDeleteThis week I learned to use the lasso tool in Photoshop
ReplyDeleteThis week I learned how to use the content aware tool. The content aware tool allows us make things disappear and replace them with pixels from the background.
ReplyDeleteOne feature that I have learned to work with in the Photoshop software, is the magic wand. We used this magic wand to get rid of the background of our photo. Before this week I wasn't aware of what the magic wand did, and now I can efficiently use it, to the best of my ability.
ReplyDeleteOne tool I learned this week was the magic wand tool. The magic wand tool helps you quickly select items in Photoshop
ReplyDeleteOne feature that I learned how to work in Photoshop was the Magic Wand Tool. The magic wand tool helps you quickly select a part of a picture.
ReplyDeleteOne Photoshop tool in which I learned to use this magnetic lasso tool. As you go around a figure, the selected line gets close and automatically outlines whatever you are tracing.
ReplyDeleteI learned about the magic want tool that helps me select a particular part of the photo
ReplyDeleteI learned thow to use the crop tool. You can use it to cut out unwanted parts of the picture.
ReplyDelete